Make a wish - take a chance - make a change

Dienstag, 11. November 2014

Halloween

Hello everybody ♥

I know it´s a little bit too late but i would like to tell you about my Canadian-Halloween. For some people is Halloween a really big deal and they´re decorating their houses like crazy. A cemetery in the frontyard and scary noises coming out of the frontdoor is not rarely.  My Halloween started with a Pumpkin-Carf contest in school. It was a huge mess in the hallway, but really funny. Even if my group didn´t win something i guess our husband and her wife turned out really good. What do you think?
With my friends i went to Galey Farms. There we visited a huge corn maize and a hunted house. The hunted house was very spooky and we´re all happy that we survived.
The evening before Halloween we had our VicHigh Halloween Dance. The school gym looked like a night club, the DJ played loud music and the mood was really good, how you can tell from the pictures. I saw a lot of scary and funny costumes on my classmates. Aren´t this German (Luxenbourgischen) Pumpkins cute? ;)

On Friday we went traditional Trick or Treating. I got a huge bag full of Candy, nothing compared what you get in Germany. Every house is decorated and you´re really welcome, even if you´re no child anymore. And honestly some canadian candys are way better than the German ones. For example Reece, Oh Henry, Hershys... I´ll totally miss them haha ;) Later in the evening we went to Downtown and met some friends. On the Halloween evening you can watch beautiful fireworks everywhere.

In the end I can say I had a busy, funny and really cool Canadien Halloween experience.

Best regards from your Pirate


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen